BTFS 2.0.1 Testnet - Fsiher
BitTorrent File System (BTFS) is a next-generation file-sharing protocol in the BitTorrent ecosystem. The BTFS team has released BTFS V2.0.1 Testnet-Fisher, which runs in parallel with BTFS 1.0 for now. Mining rewards for the latter will be distributed as planned while the two networks are running together.
Updates of BTFS V2.0.1 Testnet-Fisher are as follows:
- Adjusted storage pricing implementation in Oracle, where costs are now calculated in bytes for improved accuracy;
- Replaced the ERC20 method
Transferwith the contract method
Depositfor the vault contract;
- Improved the command output of 'deposit', deleted unused logs of IP address lookup, and cleaned up unused v2.0 code;
- Accessing Dashboard with
We also released Dashboard V2.0.1. Updates are as follows:
- Added QR codes to account addresses;
- Allowed users to be directed to the account address when they click on a host ID;
- Added links to error reports;
- Removed the navigation bar from the dashboard;
- Disabled API endpoint checks.
Useful links for BTFS V2.0.1 Testnet-Fisher:
- Github repo: https://github.com/bittorrent/go-btfs
- BTFS 2.0 website: https://www.btfs.io/
- BTFS 2.0 Dashboard repo: https://github.com/bittorrent/btfs-dashboard
Please reach out to us if you have any questions about BTFS.
WeChat community (CN): BTTService02
Discord community (EN): https://discord.gg/5FfwUEPM
Discord community (CN): https://discord.gg/k97NFnDZ
Updated about 1 year ago