BitTorrent File System (BTFS) is a next-generation file-sharing protocol in the BitTorrent ecosystem. BTFS v2.3.3 Mainnet, Cori, was released by the BTFS team recently.
Updates of BTFS v2.3.3 Mainnet include:
- Support AWS S3 API, BTFS now integrate S3-Compatible-API.
- Add backup and recovery commands to simplify the process of BTFS data backup and recovery.
- Add multibase commands to help users encode/decode documents and texts.
Useful links for BTFS v2.3.3 Mainnet-Cori:
- Release notes for BTFS v2.3.3 Mainnet: https://github.com/bittorrent/go-btfs/releases/tag/btfs-v2.3.3
- Dashboard repo for BTFS v2.3.3 Mainnet: https://github.com/bittorrent/btfs-dashboard/releases/tag/v2.3.3
- BTFS website: https://www.btfs.io
- BTFS SCAN: https://scan.btfs.io
- BTFS documentation: https://docs.btfs.io
Please join our communities if you have any questions about the upgrade.
Updated 2 months ago